eclectic hollywood homes

I open the grand Haveli doors to the veranda that leads to the lush gardens where resides a magnificent Buddha sculpture in natural pink sandstone, seated with the bowl, in earth touching mudra. The Maharaja elephant, ornately carved in black granite with his trunk up brings in the grandness of the old days. Surrounded by old oak trees and birds of paradise this is the view from my yoga room in my house, my sacred space and sanctuary where I do my daily practise. Tranquil and peaceful, I take in the goodness of Mother Earth and offer her my devotion.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10247186

All Items

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach Boho Summer Dresses

Ethnic Wear Tunic Top Women's Cotton Printed Kurti Dress...

WOMENS FASHION BELOW 9$ SALE